Social Icons


Monday, August 5, 2013

Octopus on Hand



I arrived in Bangkok yesterday. It is a beautiful place but the taste of the food is still strange to me. I need to get adjusted. Moving the radar of my appetite is complicated after arriving here. My stomach still begs for that pure Bhutanese cuisine. Beautiful Thailand has many things to offer in great diversity, yet it is extremely hard for me to accommodate in taste and all. 

Thanks to the Thai Government for the reservation at TK Palace Hotel. Everything was cool [except food for me only].

After Shopping at Tesco Lotus in Salaya










The University team received us with a red carpet. We had a welcome lunch from their side.
The octopus that I have seen on the television was already on my plate. I dint have any resort than to crush it between my molars with sheer reluctance.

"This is just the beginning of Thai" they laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Feelings (113) Truth (90) Values (89) Experience (85) Education (71) Life (53) Human (37) Teaching (37) Social (35) Bhutan (31) Country (28) Respect (26) Happiness (22) Leadership (19) Love (18) Culture (17) Failure (16) Interest (15) National (15) Thailand (15) Friends (14) Dream (13) Frustration (12) Family (10) Achievement (9) King (9) Religion (9) Fate (8) Politics (8) Poetry (7) Research (7) Democracy (6) Excuses (6) Facebook (5) Festivity (5) blogging (5) Corruption (3) Examination (3) music (3) Money (2) Driving (1)

Copyright (C)

Copyright © 2012- Dumcho Wangdi. All Rights Reserved

 
 
Blogger Templates