Social Icons


Thursday, March 28, 2013

If only………..


Courtesy: hdwallpapers.in

From every slit of a small angle 
I watch you, with others mingle
Only to find you like a cute little girl
Stunning, striking and lovable
If only, you know this fable 
My life would be blessed and more stable 

When I could not see your face
I feel like going mad for days 
And when you ignore at your pace
I hate my life in many ways
If only you remain near and pays 
For what I missed, I would be happy for always 

When I come close and near
In your eyes, I find fright and fire of fear
Not because you are with me dear
Because of the room that is so clear
If only others pretend not to dare
Our presence can be something we can bear

Romance is what they are
The age always has no bar
Race and region’s effect is also very far
Nothing strong possess the courage to mar
If only things happened before at par
We wouldn’t face any kind of this war

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Feelings (113) Truth (90) Values (89) Experience (85) Education (71) Life (53) Human (37) Teaching (37) Social (35) Bhutan (31) Country (28) Respect (26) Happiness (22) Leadership (19) Love (18) Culture (17) Failure (16) Interest (15) National (15) Thailand (15) Friends (14) Dream (13) Frustration (12) Family (10) Achievement (9) King (9) Religion (9) Fate (8) Politics (8) Poetry (7) Research (7) Democracy (6) Excuses (6) Facebook (5) Festivity (5) blogging (5) Corruption (3) Examination (3) music (3) Money (2) Driving (1)

Copyright (C)

Copyright © 2012- Dumcho Wangdi. All Rights Reserved

 
 
Blogger Templates