It is certainly uncertain whether I am eligible and qualified to be nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blog Award”. But the storm of that so-called Rosenthal Effect (positive expectations begets positive performances) has already taken place due to the fever of this appreciation. This breeze of inspiration to my amateur blog from a versatile blogger and prolific writer further sets me to an uphill task of blogging better. Thanks to Ananya. Had I been given a chance to offer this award, you would have certainly made into the list.
Ananya blogs at www.ananyatales.com. She is a qualified engineer by qualification and Assistant Professor by profession. Currently established in Seattle in the U.S, she is an Indian by origin. I would not detail much about her because with the link above, readers are now just a click away.
Well, as stated in the rule of this award, let me say 7 points about me.
I am a Physics teacher based in Kabesa Middle Secondary School under Punakha district in Bhutan. Currently, I am pursuing my postgraduate studies in Mahidol University, Thailand.
Characteristically straight forward and sharp tongue. People who don’t know me in-depth considers me rude and walled in. Stubborn when I have justified facts and reasons to fight. Ambitious and determined that I don’t give up to reach my goal.
3. Positive attributes
Resourceful, observant, dynamic, talkative, humorous, vigilant, hardworking but not intelligent. I know everything of something but nothing of anything else.
4. Proven Weaknesses
I am very short tempered, emotional, secretive, possessive, vindictive and independent (prefer to live my own way).
5. Proliferating Social Circle
I have a large circle of friends, from low to high. To all I am still the same. For friends who help me during the times of need, I always stand for them. But for people who stab me without any realistic reasons based on power, wealth or status, sometimes it makes hard for me to forget and forgive unless those reasons are inevitable, natural or lawfully authorized. ‘Strangers are, but unmet friends’ to me (read this statement from one of the blog).
6. Prime Work Ethics
I always prefer to do same work differently from others. Originality is always given the priority and simple spellings and grammatical errors (to the best of my knowledge) are never out of my eagle’s eye. I complete my work before the deadline.
7. Personal LifeLife is never always the same for all. I don’t complain for not having what others have and don’t show off for what I have. I believe that information is power, so I always keep tab on current affairs. I read books based on true stories and replicate those lessons into the life of my students.
The 15 bloggers nominated for this award are:
1. Ygraine at http://ygrainebarrow.blogspot.com/
2. Launna at http://lettersfromlaunna.blogspot.com/
3. Susan at http://susangourley.blogspot.com/
4. Rima at http://reeverking.blogspot.com/
5. Sheena at http://queendsheena.blogspot.com/
6. Sonam Tenzin at /http://somtnz.blogspot.com/
7. Linda at http://wrensden.blogspot.com/
8. Pop Champagne at http://www.popchampagneblog.com/
9. Susan at http://susan-swiderski.blogspot.com/
10. Ugyen Tenzin at http://uttenzin.blogspot.com/
11. Tashi Wangmo at http://www.tashiwangmo.com/
12. Rachna at http://rachnachhabria.blogspot.com/
13. Tashi Phuntsho at http://tashiphuntsho1.blogspot.com/
14. Norbu Wangdi at http://norbuwangdis.blogspot.com/
15. Sangay Cholden at http://sangaycholdenduba.blogspot.com/
For those of you who have been nominated, please follow the rules of this award as listed below:
1. Display the Award on your Blog....
2. Notify back to the Blogger who nominated you....
3. Say 7 points about you.
4. Nominate 15 Bloggers for the award, link them and inform them about the nominations.
“Inspiration exists but it has to find you working” Pablo Picasso