Social Icons


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Rekha Mongar's Poll


Readers Discretion is mandatory:

If any regular bloggers happen to step their mouse accidentally into the residence of my writings, just excuse me that your discretion is absolute and mandatory.

I am neither eligible nor qualified to turn out for this race actually. Yet, that initiative by Rekha Monger spoke the common language that incidentally paralleled my quests within.  

So, I found it difficult to remain idle without posting one for myself. I have delayed because I have to reserve more of my time for studies at this hour. 


Q: Why did you start blogging in the first place? And what’s the story behind your blog title?

I like scribbling anything, anytime, anywhere. This smell of my interest was smelt by many of my teachers back then in the school. Even as a Science student, I took a lead role in many activities that demanded linguistic capacities.

Having won third place in National Essay Competition for Secondary Level in 2002 escalated my curiosity into writing.  My profile to work as a student editor in the school and college magazines massaged my muscles to walk even further.

Many times I wrote something and that something got lost many times. It forced me to eye for a place where I can dump it and bulldoze sometime in the future.

But then, it was in only 2012 that a male teacher could give birth to a blog with the weakest idea through a massive exploration.

My blog was born in the 21st Century. And people of this century use an electronic NOTEBOOK. This electronic page compiled to form a notebook is created by Dumcho [Me] and is fully under my keyboard of mine to start an engine to fill in it. Thus, Dumcho’s NOTEBOOK.  


Q: How long have you been blogging? Where are you based?

I am running for two years on the blogging campus.  I work as a teacher in Kabesa Middle Secondary School under Punakha district.

Currently, I am pursuing Masters Degree in Science and Technology at Mahidol University, Thailand.



Q: How do you schedule your blog post? Daily or weekly? Or as and when inspiration strikes you?

As and when I feel like posting something. It is directly proportional to the mood and theme factor, but time remains constant. 


Q. Does your family and friends know about your blog?

My wife is my sole inspiration. She was the first coach to morally boost and push me into the blogging ring. Few literate family members do know of its existence and a sketchy number of friends too.  


Q: How happy are you as a Blogger?

I take solace in writing. The shapes and colours of my face determine how happy I am as a blogger.

When am happy, I visit blogs to post something. When frustrated, I always swim in my blog pool and write many things on evil faces. That makes me feel happier because I can hit them with the blows of my words directly onto their head without any injury. 
"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you"- Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Feelings (113) Truth (90) Values (89) Experience (85) Education (71) Life (53) Human (37) Teaching (37) Social (35) Bhutan (31) Country (28) Respect (26) Happiness (22) Leadership (19) Love (18) Culture (17) Failure (16) Interest (15) National (15) Thailand (15) Friends (14) Dream (13) Frustration (12) Family (10) Achievement (9) King (9) Religion (9) Fate (8) Politics (8) Poetry (7) Research (7) Democracy (6) Excuses (6) Facebook (5) Festivity (5) blogging (5) Corruption (3) Examination (3) music (3) Money (2) Driving (1)

Copyright (C)

Copyright © 2012- Dumcho Wangdi. All Rights Reserved

 
 
Blogger Templates