1. Who inspired you to blog?
I like scribbling anything, anytime, anywhere. This smell of my interest was smelt by many of my teachers back then in the school. Even as a Science student, I took a lead role in many activities that demanded linguistic capacities.
Having won the third place in National Essay Competition for Secondary Level in 2002, it further escalated my curiosity into writing. My profile to work as a student editor in the school and college magazines massaged my muscles to walk even further.
Many times I wrote something and those something got lost many times. It forced me to eye for a place where I can dump it and bulldoze sometime in the future.
But then, it was in only 2012 that a male teacher could give birth to a blog with my weakest idea through a massive exploration.
|Photo Courtesy: http://thebirdiebowl.com/2014/01/27/liebster-award/|
2. How you remain active in blogging?
Whenever something interesting strikes in my mind, I take an interest to enter into a blogging ring and start playing with the words.
3. A quote that guides your life.
Whether it’s the pot that hits the rock or the rock that hits the pot, it’s the pot that breaks.
4. What would you do if your blog is declared as the highest viewed blog in the world?
Respond according to the stimuli of the viewers.
5. What you do during your leisure?
I end up spraying any interests that works as a pesticide to kill that particular species of leisure.
6. The book which you think shouldn't be read next time.
The books that don’t make the reader feel interesting.
7. Inspirational dialogues from one of the movies you watched recently.
"My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'"- from (Forrest Gump)
8. In your view, what makes a person smart/beautiful?
A person who possesses an organ to think out of the box, see same thing differently and does small things in a bigger way.
9. The most embarrassing moment of your life.
When I expected some recognition for the work I did, the panels gave to the other.
10. Your thoughts on some people saying bloggers as ‘thoughts leaders’ in this century.
I perceive blogging as a game of words. The more one practice inside its ring, better the person exercises his or her creativity. A professional blogger can rhythm every word into a music which can easily woo and paralyze the mind of a reader and change the direction of their thinking.
11. Three questions for the following nominees to answer:
a) Write 3 things that you love being a blogger.
b) Share 2 reasons why readers should read your posts.
b) Tell 1 thing that you always want to add into your blog.