Social Icons


Saturday, February 8, 2014

My life again

Almost every time of the day
I see people come and say
Life is a song, sing it with gay
In return, it has something to pay.


But this piece of truth is always grey
Because to me it never comes to play 
Or offered something even in delay
I have a complaint longer than an essay
That even if I start from the halfway
The length will be okay
Though readers might find me astray
Seeing the words I portray
Not realizing I am in dismay
Where my heart has started to decay
With these life's kind of betray 


       “Sometimes life has a cruel sense of humor, giving you the thing you always wanted at the worst time possible" - Lisa Kleypas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Feelings (114) Truth (91) Values (90) Experience (86) Education (72) Life (54) Teaching (38) Human (37) Social (35) Bhutan (31) Country (28) Respect (26) Happiness (23) Leadership (19) Love (18) Culture (17) Failure (17) Friends (15) Interest (15) National (15) Thailand (15) Dream (14) Frustration (12) Achievement (10) Family (10) King (9) Religion (9) Fate (8) Politics (8) Poetry (7) Research (7) Democracy (6) Excuses (6) Facebook (5) Festivity (5) blogging (5) Corruption (3) Examination (3) music (3) Money (2) Driving (1)

Copyright (C)

Copyright © 2012- Dumcho Wangdi. All Rights Reserved

 
 
Blogger Templates