Social Icons


Friday, February 7, 2014

After repeated separations, my life is

You shouldn't have come here,
Not because I hate you dear
But that separation which I can't bear
Makes every bit of my heart tear
And now you are not near
I am growing with a fear
That I may fail to gear
And resume my work to reappear

Like good stories you used to hear
Now it mayn't happen as it is clear
Because I have to begin again from nowhere,
Some from here and others from there
And craft other good stories to share
A story not about our affair
But about our life, whether it treats us fair
And answer each line of our prayer

Why is my life so cruel? 

People say life is precious and rare
That we must always take care
I hate to see them trying to declare
Because my life always have a snare
That eats away all of my flair
And that’s the time where I swear
With lots of anger, rubbing my hair
‘Life sucks, I am not ashamed to blare


"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor" - Sholom Aleichem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Feelings (113) Truth (90) Values (89) Experience (85) Education (71) Life (53) Human (37) Teaching (37) Social (35) Bhutan (31) Country (28) Respect (26) Happiness (22) Leadership (19) Love (18) Culture (17) Failure (16) Interest (15) National (15) Thailand (15) Friends (14) Dream (13) Frustration (12) Family (10) Achievement (9) King (9) Religion (9) Fate (8) Politics (8) Poetry (7) Research (7) Democracy (6) Excuses (6) Facebook (5) Festivity (5) blogging (5) Corruption (3) Examination (3) music (3) Money (2) Driving (1)

Copyright (C)

Copyright © 2012- Dumcho Wangdi. All Rights Reserved

 
 
Blogger Templates