Social Icons


Thursday, August 15, 2013

Yalaroo Musicine


It is interesting to notice that a world has many things at its disposal. The fact that a diseased and the sick can be treated in the medical infirmary is interesting and extraordinary. And those substances fed to make them revive are called MEDICINES in the global language.

But yesterday night I discovered one medication for a person who suffers from insomnia after I became one to undergo it.  Nothing could lower the fever of the disease that, I was engulfed by its tentacles till 3:49AM. 

I stretched to seek an alternative to burying myself into a coffin of sleep but failed. Many attempts designed with a diverse set of stratagem collapsed. 

Eventually, I was reminded of William Shakespeare's tongue that rolled to utter "If music be the food of love, play one". Aptly said. 

I flipped the menu of songs that I had on my cellphone. And to my utter surprise, I had a few songs that were of the latest version to me. I played one and kept the rest to follow the tunnel of my ear, with both the windows of the eyes shut. 

The coffin where I was fed with a Yalaroo Musicine




The river of the song kept flowing and suddenly it turned mystical. The song Yalaroo...Yalarooo...though had beauty in its lyrics, injected me with anaesthesia that gradually put me off to sleep. I liked this medicine which was made from music. So, I termed this a Yalaroo Musicine. 

Musicine is derived from the word medicine that has 100 percent music content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Feelings (113) Truth (90) Values (89) Experience (85) Education (71) Life (53) Human (37) Teaching (37) Social (35) Bhutan (31) Country (28) Respect (26) Happiness (22) Leadership (19) Love (18) Culture (17) Failure (16) Interest (15) National (15) Thailand (15) Friends (14) Dream (13) Frustration (12) Family (10) Achievement (9) King (9) Religion (9) Fate (8) Politics (8) Poetry (7) Research (7) Democracy (6) Excuses (6) Facebook (5) Festivity (5) blogging (5) Corruption (3) Examination (3) music (3) Money (2) Driving (1)

Copyright (C)

Copyright © 2012- Dumcho Wangdi. All Rights Reserved

 
 
Blogger Templates